I’m happy to speak with you about your content marketing and social media needs! To make this process easier, I have several packages available for the most common tasks I’m hired to perform. If you don’t see a package that meets your needs, don’t worry! I’d love to discuss other options as well.
Email me today at email@example.com to order one of the below packages, to request a quote for a custom package, or to inquire about my availability for a full-time or long-term project.
Package #1: Get Your Blog Started – $499 (one-time)
Always want to add a blog to your website but not sure where to start? This package includes everything you need to start blogging, including both content and training. For just $499, here’s what you get:
- Installation of a theme that fits your brand well, minor customization to add your logo/colors, and set up of the basic plugins and sidebar widgets that every blog should have.
- Creation of up to five pages, based on your needs (most common include About, Our Team, Contact, Our Services, Resources, etc.)
- Creating of your first five blog posts
- One hour WordPress training for up to ten members of your team
- One hour basic blogging training for up to ten members of your team
If you’re interested in having me continue to write posts for you, this can be arranged as well.
Package #2: Long-Term Blogging – $99+/week
Looking for a blogger to join your team? I’d love to speak with you about whether or not I’d be a good fit. I only take jobs where I can accurately write about the topic, but the good news is that if I’m not the right person for the job, I might know someone who is.
Prices start at $99 per week for a minimum 3 month contract. The total price depends on the number of posts per week, the length of those posts, and other requirements. My posts are all well-researched, include both internal and external links, and written with basic SEO techniques in mind. I never “spin” (i.e. rewrite) posts that have been published elsewhere. Posts are categorized and tagged based on your blog structure and include at least one image.
I’m happy to review your goals, make a recommendation, and give you a price quote.
I’m also happy to give you a “bulk blog post” quote if you want a package of 10+ posts delivered via email based on topics you’ve already researched.
Package #3: Pinterest Set-Up and Training – $599 (one-time)
Pinterest is one of the hottest ways to drive traffic to your website. Let me take the guesswork out of it for you! I’ll set up your Pinterest profile from scratch, get it started for you, and help you learn how to keep it going. Here’s what this package includes:
- Basic set-up of your profile
- Creation of 20-30 boards that make sense for your niche
- Addition of at least ten pins to each board so they are populated
- Your first 500 followers! (No fake/paid followers – these are all organic followers through repinning, commenting, and following)
- 90 minute training session for up to ten members of your team
Because of the nature of Pinterest, this package is typically completed over the course of 1-2 months. During this time period, your account will be active with at least five new pins per day.
Interested in having me run your Pinterest account? I’m happy to discuss options, which can include pinning, commenting, creating new boards periodically, tracking stats, and creating pin-worthy images for your blog. Prices start at $199 per week with a commitment of at least 3 months.
Package #4: Ebook Creation – Starting at $999 (one-time)
Ebooks are one of the hottest ways to build your email list. I’ve written dozens of ebooks for clients on topics such as social media, blogging, real estate, dating, and writing. Let’s discuss your needs! The $999 package price includes:
- One 20-25 page ebook (delivery in pdf)
- Two rounds of editing
- Professional proofreading and basic design
- Cover design and delivery of a 3D cover image, as well as a flat image
- Addition of table of contents, company bio page, and disclaimer/copyright notice (if necessary)
Want even more? I’m happy to work on longer ebooks and to also help you create a sales page, distribution strategy, and more. Contact me today for a quote!
Package #5: Event Planning – $1599+ (one-time)
My work with NMX Events (New Media Expo and TBEX ) has put me in a unique position where I’m extremely qualified to help you plan events. If you need part-time help putting together any of the following events, contact me today for a price quote:
- Corporate events or retreats
- Leadership events for your high school or college
- Professional conferences or tradeshows
- Virtual events
- Awards shows
- Training seminars
- Community events
I can help you:
- Secure and manage speakers
- Plan event content
- Work with the facility or vendors
- Manage the budget
- Promote the event to your community
- Secure press for your event
- Create content during the event
- Train temp staff
- And more!
You can also check out my hourly consulting packages here. Let’s talk about how we can work together. Contact me today at firstname.lastname@example.org.